Sunday 8 March 2015

Cabled Hat

I know its getting warmer everyday, but I still have to finish my hat I started months ago. I still do the school run with my son so I have started knitting a cabled hat to keep me warm in the mornings. It is a Kim Hargreaves design called Starr from her book, Misty. Go to www.kimhargreaves.co.uk for all her lovely designs and knit kits. It is knitted with 3 balls of Rowan Handknit cotton, a yarn I love to knit with as it really shows the stitch definition well. Go to www.knitrowan.co.uk for all there lovely yarns.



 As you can see I haven't got many rows left to knit so when it's finished I shall share it with you along with Sarah's mittens, but I bet by then the sun will come out and we won't get to wear them for long.


My next project is a crochet stash busting cowl using lots of colours and odds and ends from my bags of many balls of yarns I have in my loft . We will share this with you soon, it's a great way to use up lots of bits and it looks great as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment